.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Mike McAlpine's Blog-Pond
Monday, March 27, 2006
 
Little Mexico
401 Stocking Ave NW Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Fun Atmosphere. Great Chips & Salsa. The food was rather blah - not much flavor. I had "El Favorito." Which, based on the title, you'd think is a sure bet. The chicken enchilada was served in a verde sauce and was pretty good. However, the soft taco left a bit to be desired. When I picked it up, a bunch of water ran out of each side. I'm guessing the chicken is sitting in water in the kitchen and wasn't strained properly while making my food. This lunch special had a lot of food for the price but given the atmosphere, I expected better quality. I doubt I'll be back.

Bear with me as I'm working out the kinks on a new rating system:

Food: 6 (would be lower if not for the chips & salsa)
Atmosphere: 8 (could have been higher if they didn't have the tacky sign in the lobby with pictures of their food.)
Service: 6 (Our server was MIA)

Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger